Thursday, October 14, 2010

DEATHLY HALLOWS PICS,INTERVIEWS AND NEWS





First and foremost, comes the news thatr PART 1 will only be released in 2d. Great decision in my opinion. Although it'd be awesome in 3d (in theory), with all the dark scenes it would not work.
Next we have some new shots from the movie of HARRY LOOKING THAT LOVELY MOODY,RON AND LUNA, which shall appear to the left of this blog.

Finally, Scaboir actor,Nick Moran, has been talking about the scene in which he tortures Ron and how it had to be edited;
"How did you enjoy filming Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows? One leading bookmaker is offering just 2/9 that it will go down in history as the most successful Harry Potter movie ever.

Well I loved it and Harry is great, he’s in fine form. I’m looking forward to that and as far as red carpet events go that is going to be mad and it will be the biggest premiere in the world. I’ve seen all my bits although as you are probably aware some of them were watered down a little but because they were too gory. Some of the scenes became very real and when you leave my character in the woods with a load of kids what am I going to do? I’m going to do whatever I want!

It was all a bit of a shock and they pruned down my torture scenes where I beat up Rupert, call him ginger and stamp on him. It’s going to be great, there is loads going on and then there is the second film which is going to be absolutely spectacular!"


Source: Snitchseeker

No comments: