Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe Win at WhatsOnStage Awards! Dan Talks Hair Maintenance.



We were live-tweeting as the news came in Sunday (from Rup's arrival to the boys reuniting), but here's the full rundown:




The play Daniel won for, The Cripple of Inishmaan also won at the awards.


Full gallery here.

A highlights video is now below:

In other Dan news, he recently spoke with The Telegraph on Sunday about Frankenstein hair:
"I don't mind how it looks but I mind dealing with it. I don't know why any man would have it voluntarily," he laughed.

"The amount of work it takes, having to dry it - doing anything to it is a f------ nightmare. I do have a whole new sympathy for women. I wouldn't be growing my hair this long in my own time."

He added: "I actually don't mind it because there's something really fun about looking totally different and seeing yourself that way. But it's not a permanent change."

No comments: