Monday, October 14, 2013

Grint & Rickman: CBGB Interviews on Working Together & Halloween, NYC Premiere

CBGB starring Rupert Grint and Alan Rickman had it's New York premiere recently and Alan was there to greet fans and do interviews. Some pictures of the legend can be seen here, here and here.

He was also on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to promote the film. Watch below:

and


Although Rupert has been at home, he has also been doing interviews about CBGB and more.
He spoke about Halloween:
Now for something more fun. It’s October. What’s your favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever worn? Grint: I liked Halloween. It never used to be a big thing when I was kid. We never really did it. But I actually had a good costume not that long ago. The last one, I dressed as a Play-Doh can that I made. You know Play-Doh? Of course. Grint: Well, literally, I actually made it. It was a yellow bin. I cut the bottom out and I just wore a yellow bin with a Play-Doh logo. With a yellow hat. It’s not very practical.  
For the full Huffington Post article go here.

He also spoke about working with Rickman again:
What’s it like working with Alan Rickman (who played Professor Snape in the Harry Potter franchise) in this totally different capacity? It was weird! I really love Alan. He’s always been one of my favorites. It was just kind of strange to see him in this whole new character and in such a completely different environment. I haven’t seen him much outside of the Potter set after we wrapped, so just seeing him in another environment is odd. It’s kind of like Snape is suddenly a different person. It was weird. But he’s great, and it was nice to have someone who knew your face on set. He made the whole thing a great experience. 
Full interview here.

Finally, on the note of CBGB, Rupert Grint Net exclusively spoke to the real Cheetah Chrome.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments: