Snitchseeker have posted the last two back covers for the big 15th Anniversary re-release of the Potter series; i.e. Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. The Half-Blood Prince can be found in our galleries here while the Deathly Hallows back cover, featuring the last battle, is left.
In other Potter celebration news, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park has just let us know that they plan to host a special event next January.
The event is entitled 'A Celebration of Harry Potter' and will run between the 24th and 26th of January 2014. It will include "interactive experiences [...,] a private evening reception and more".
Some of the events listed on the website include the following:
- Q&A sessions with the cast members and filmmakers
- A wand masterclass hosted by choreographer Paul Harris, duelling instructor for the feature films
- Opportunities to explore Hogwarts™ castle, and shop and dine in Hogsmeade™ at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- An exciting Harry Potter™ Film Tribute with select cast members and filmmakers
- Thrilling rides, including: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and Dragon Challenge™
We have received word that tickets to this special event are just now on sale. There are two ways to experience the events:
- Vacation Packages from $395
- General Admission tickets from less than $54 per day
To access the deals, click here.
The Day tickets include:
3-DAY PARK-TO-PARK TICKET ALLOWS ACCESS TO:
- Harry Potter™ Film Tribute (Friday)
- A wand masterclass with Paul Harris (first come, first served)
- Q&A sessions (Saturday & Sunday; first come, first served)
- BOTH Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks each day
The Vacation Deal includes:
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- 3-day park-to-park ticket^ - both theme parks per day
- Entry to a Private Evening Event held in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ (includes one free Butterbeer™ and light desserts) (Saturday)
- Reserved area for the Harry Potter™ Film Tribute (Friday)
- Reserved area for the Q&A sessions (Saturday & Sunday)
- Reserved area for a wand masterclass with Paul Harris
- Early Park Admission◊ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - one hour before the park opens
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ - one per person
- CityWalk Party Pass℠