Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GREATEST FOLLOWER COMPETITION!

I have a few Dan and Harry Potter related things lying about, and you guys are so good to me, i thought i'd run a competition so that whoever should be the best follower would get these few goodies.
I shall be uploading pics of said goodies soon, but in the meantime here is the way it works;
Follow=1 point
Follower for more than 6 months=2 points
Retweet= 5 points
FF= 7 points
a reply to a post= 8 points
a reply on my actual blog=10 points
If you recommend me directly to a friend, I will give you 11 points.
I was originally going to run it between yesterday and sunday (when i will be seeing DH finally) but i think i'll extend it until the following Friday.
SO THAT GIVES YOU 9 MORE DAYS TO GET RETWEETING AND REPLYING TO MY BLOG.
This is also an attempt to encourage you guys to give me some feedback on my blog,as it helps in making it a better service,so win win.
:D

No comments: