Saturday, September 11, 2010

TOM TALKS PLANET OF THE APES IN NEW INTERVIEW


SS and TomFelton EU came across this interview where Tom talks to POTA fans about getting the role;
"You've obviously moved on having scored Caesar: Rise of the Apes. How did you get cast in that?
TOM FELTON: It came out of nowhere, bizarrely. I actually went on my first proper holiday I've had for a while, and on the fourth day I got a call saying, “Would you fancy coming to Vancouver and we'll have a look at you, and think about taking on this role?” I was excited about it; I'm a huge fanof the Planet of the Apes franchise, so I was excited.

I read the script and honestly it was one of the best things I've ever read, if not the best – certainly over the last few years – so I was excited to come over. And when I got to Vancouver I met with [director] Rupert Wyatt who's brilliantly directing the project at the moment, and I've been here for three weeks now."

And more...
at: http://www.earthsmightiest.com/fansites/planetoftheapes/news/?a=7634

No comments: