Friday, July 2, 2010

WILD TARGET REVIEW-I THINK MAYBE I WAS TO HARSH ON RUPERT?


I saw this film tuesday evening and would have posted my thoughts sooner only I wanted to enter the same review into a competition for a journalism scholarship, which would of course ne a dream come true. Reading back over my official review, I am a little harsh on Rupert's performance, but at least i'm not kidding myself into thinking that he is phenomenol all of the time, which he isnt. He's only human and his acting is pretty much the same when he portrays fear every time. This is not to mean that this somehow is bad acting; do not misunderstand me. I think he is hilarious in Wild Target. He plays an eccentric character with humour and acting ability, it's just that in parts he resembles scenes he has done previously. So please don't read this review as me badmouthing Rupert, because i love him to pieces and i think he is probably the most talented of the trio. :D

No comments: