Monday, May 31, 2010

NEW RUPERT INTERVIEW-AND HOW HE'S A PROUD GINGER!


ss HAD THESE QUOTES FROM A NEW INTERVIEW:
"It is weird I suppose. I have not known any different... it's the way I have grown up. You get used to it. It's weird - like having a big home movie. If the old films are on TV I'll glimpse slightly, but I have never watched one all the way through."

"I guess it was one of the reasons I did 'Wild Target' because it was kind of a way out... 'Harry Potter' is coming to an end, it's the last one, then it's all done. It's a weird feeling because we have been so long in this bubble and now we have to walk away from it all. It's important to do different things and stretch out."


I was happy to read this quote from a new interview with Rupert about how he owuld never dye hids hair! WOOP! GINGERS RULE!
"“Do I get recognized? It’s embarrassing; I think it’s my hair,” he said. “It’s mad, yeah I can go out, but I get recognized all the time… I’ve always been quite a proud ginger so I couldn’t dye it and betray the other gingers.

“Getting recognized is strange, it’s not an easy thing to get your head round, but I’m getting used to it.”

No comments: