Sunday, May 16, 2010

The MTV MOVIE AWARDS-HP CAST NOMINATIONS


TOM FELTON is one of the people nominated for the upcoming MTV MOVIE AWARDS. This is what the chuffed guy had to say about it:
"It's a massive honor," he said. "Especially given that it's a fan vote. That makes it quite touching. And it's classic for me, because for almost a decade, kids have been running onto set and hugging Daniel [Radcliffe] and shaking Emma [Watson]'s hand. I try and be as polite as I can, and I never seem to get anywhere with them. Finally, I'm in a category that celebrates that fact!"

He also spoke about the awards in general:
Lang's scar-faced, alien-slaying boss in "Avatar" might prove to be a bit of a challenge for the supernatural-assisted Draco, but Felton isn't too worried. "If he had one of those big suits on he had on at the end, I'm not sure I'd stand a chance," he said, before deciding, "But I have got the wand always, and the broomstick is pretty nimble."

As usual the talk turned to hp and his fellow cast nominees;
And then there's Helena Bonham Carter, his "Harry Potter" co-star and now his MTV Movie Awards adversary. "Never my competition — she's my idol," Felton said. "I've learned more off her than anyone else." Sure you don't want to talk a little smack? "Of course! I'm putting a friendly face on it, but on the night, it's all game," Felton said. "Each dog for his own."

As always the lovely bloke is gratious;
"After 10 years, to still be in the public's hearts, it really means a lot," he said. "I can speak for Daniel and Emma and the rest of the cast on that one. I'd love to see some awards being handed out to 'Harry Potter' stars on the night."


TO SEE MORE, GO HERE: http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/tom-felton-talks-receiving-mtv-movie-awards-nomination-73358/

No comments: