Friday, May 7, 2010

MORE VANITY FAIR EMMA


The other day, more quotes emerged from her interview; this time concerning Dam amd Rupert:
“At the end of the day, when something goes badly, [Dan]’s the one I turn to and talk it over with.”

However, she does admit Daniel, who plays Harry, has his faults, saying: “Some of the most interesting conversations I’ve had have been with him. Daniel is incredibly articulate… but he doesn’t budge, so it drives me crazy. I’ll be stumbling into the trailer in the morning, and he’ll be playing something just very loud and abrasive.”
Quote:
Emma, 19, is equally as close to Rupert Grint – whose alter-ego in the films is Ron Weasley – and knows she can always rely on him to make her laugh.

She said: “I’d go to Rupert when I needed cheering up. He’s just fun.”
SNITCHSEEKER, MY SOURCE ARE LOOKING FOR SCANS AT PRESENT.
update: They have the scans.They are too big to display here,so check them out on your local newsagent shelf or at snitchseeker.com.


No comments: