Monday, May 17, 2010

DANIEL SPEAKS ABOUT THE TREVOR PROJECT

SS are reporting today a video that has been released about a story they broke back in february. Dan supports a foundation called the Trevor Project which helps out gay men who find it difficult to come out and may
be suicidal;
"It's something I've always been quite passionate about," the British actor explained to us after the shoot. "Because I grew up around gay men, it was always a natural thing to me. It was never something I ever gave a second thought to. ... And now I am in a position where I can help an amazing thing like the Trevor Project."

Working on Broadway, and in particular with a society working with A.I.D.S. (although that's probably a horrible stereotype).
Here's the vid:


HE'S RIGHT. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.

No comments: