Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEW DAILY MAIL EMMA SHOOT,MATT LEWIS TALKS RUPERT AND CO IN ONLINE CHAT EARLIER,FIRST DH PROD PICS-HAGRID'S HUT!





2 days ago
SNITCHSEEKER are reporting that EMMA recently gave the DAILY MAIL yet another interview,which includes a lovely new photoshoot-http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.js...




QUOTES:


"‘It was pretty tough turning 18,’ she says. ‘I realised that overnight I’d become fair game. I had a party in town and the pavements were just knee-deep with photographers trying to get a shot of me looking drunk, which wasn’t going to happen. I don’t have to drink to have a good time. The sickest part was when one photographer lay down on the floor to get a shot up my skirt.‘The night it was legal for them to do it, they did it. I woke up the next day and felt completely violated by it all. That’s not something I want in my life. I just kept thinking that if it had happened a day earlier people would have sued their backsides off. ‘I find this whole thing about being 18 and everyone expecting me to be this object… I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do a photo-shoot people desperately want to change me – dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that.‘Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, “I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt… have a look at everything I’ve got”? My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.’ "-http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...



DRAT! why didn't i know that MATTHEW LEWIS did an online chat a few hours ago??Man,i love that dude! Not only did i miss out on a cool plate of hagrid and baby harry on sirius' motorbike(it was only like £3!) by like 10 minutes in an auction because i thought nobody else was going to bid!!



Anyways,here are some quotes from the chat,courtesy of SS:



"Ivana(from Icecream man): What is the funniest thing Rupert Grint has ever done on AND off Harry Potter set?



Matthew: Rupert can make me laugh just by looking at me. He can be so hard to do a scene with sometimes because when he starts to laugh, that’s it, you laugh too. It’s fun though! I think on set, it’s probably in the scene when Harry and Seamus have an altercation in the Common Room in Order of the Phoenix. Rupert had a line that was something like “…unless you want a fist full of Weasley….” and it was just impossible. Every time he did it, somebody laughed. Rupert, Dan, Devon [Seamus], Alfie [Dean], me. Somebody laughed and that set everyone else off, I think they had to cut most of that scene in the end!



Off set, the funniest thing that I remember is when we were playing darts in his dressing room. He dropped one of his darts and it got stuck in my foot! It was pretty painful but his face was so funny, and I couldn’t help but laugh. He apologised and I don’t think he did it on purpose….I don’t think. Reading that back, it doesn’t sound that funny, but believe me, we still laugh about it today!






Does it ever feel strange if people come up to you asking for autographs and pictures?



Yes, it really does. You get used to it a little bit but sometimes you still have to take a step back and ask yourself "why?" It's really an honour for me because I'd acted since I was 5 and it's all I've ever wanted to do but I never really thought I would get this far and so for people to want my autograph it gives me a great sense of achievement. I've just got back from L.A. and I was bowling in Hollywood and the guy at the counter said "you're Matthew Lewis aren't you?" and I was so confused because we were so far away from home. Nothing really prepares you for that!






What scene are you most looking forward to filming for Deathly Hallows?



Deathly Hallows is going to be so much fun to shoot. I don't have a script yet so I can't be exactly sure how everything is going to work out. However, I think my answer will be a bit predictable! The scene I'm looking forward to the most is when Neville swings the sword and kills Nagini. That is going to be intense! In fact, the whole final battle sequence is going to be amazing. Still can't believe they're going to trust me with a sword though!






Do you hang out with any of the cast when your not taping for Harry Potter?



We film at Leavesden Studios which is in Watford and most of the cast live in London which is roughly 20-30 miles away from the studios I think. However, I live in Leeds which is about 170 miles away from the studio. As you can imagine, when I was younger, this made it difficult to see the others when we weren't filming. Now it's much easier. I can drive to their houses whenever I want, it's still pretty far for me to go but it's always fun when I do. I went to see Oasis in October with James and Oliver Phelps. I've stayed at Emma Watson's house in Oxford and there's always someone's birthday party that I try and get down for!






Who would you say has been a great influence in your life and why or what qualities do you admire about them?



I have a ton of influences. I suppose my brothers, Anthony and Chris would be up there. Anthony was an actor before me and it was visiting him working that gave me the idea to become one myself. Chris works in the industry also, but behind the camera! My parents gave me values and brought me up in such a way that I don't think I could thank them enough for. All my friends at school that were there before Harry Potter and are still there today. The cast and crew at Harry Potter. Starting acting at such a young age, I was very impressionable. I can't attribute what I've grown into to any one person. So many people have influenced me. I started a band last year so even Noel Gallagher is in there somewhere and I've never met him!!






How strong a sense of place did you have on set? Were the sets complete rooms or were there walls missing?



It really depends on the particular shot. For example, The Great Hall is a complete room, all four walls and a big, gold door at one end. Mostly, the camera will be inside and the set won't change. However, sometimes the Director may want to do a wider shot or a big sweeping shot that involves putting the camera on a huge crane. The only way to do these would involve taking one of the walls out, so they do! That is the advantage to shooting mostly in the studio. The sets can all be taken apart and rebuilt to suit the preference of the Director. One set that was the hardest to shoot on, in my opinion, was the Hall of Prophecy, because it didn't exist! That was shot entirely on green screen and put in afterwards using special effects. All we had to go on was the floor layout and each other. Now that was tough!



ALSO IN MATT NEWS,he will be attending "Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo in Alberta, Canada, later this year. The event will take place on April 25th and 26th." Doors open 10am.buy tickets at: http://www.bebo.com/Link.jsp?Url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.calgaryexpo.com%2Ftickets.phpOddly enough,Matt will be charging for autographs!!


Do our poll and tell us what you think!-http://www.bebo.com/PollView.jsp?Mem...



HAGRID'S HUT is also under construction in the Magical World of Harry Potter!

No comments: