Saturday, November 8, 2014

Daniel Radcliffe talks to Conan O'Brien about drinking anti-freeze, knowing the Star Wars title already and his worst movie pitch ever

Dan Radcliffe recently visited the Conan O'Brien show while promoting Horns is the USA and some clips have become available online. One quote that is also available concerns his accidental drinking of anti-freeze and becoming ill:
"It is very cold in Canada and as a solution to that, because they don't want the water to freeze in the pipes in the trailers overnight, they put antifreeze in it."
"So it's all non-potable water that comes out the tap. I did not know that, so I drank a full cup of non-potable water ... so I guess like half-antifreeze or whatever it would have been.
"I didn't realise, and then I got horrendously ill and didn't know why I had become so ill, and a couple of weeks later I went to drink a glass of water in hair and makeup and they were like, 'What are you doing? Don't do that, that's crazy you can't drink that water!' "
After realising the additive was the cause of Daniel's near-death experience, he raced back to his trailer on the set to discover it hadn't been fitted with signs telling him not to drink the water.
Speaking on chat show 'Conan', he added: "I just had never seen the signs. I went back and checked my trailer and there weren't signs in it that said, 'Don't drink this water,' but it was just, yeah, it was an accident."
Check out the videos below:


If you have issues with the playlist displaying, you can watch the individual videos at the links below:

Daniel Radcliffe Crashed "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"


No comments: