Saturday, January 26, 2013

Irish Fans Can See Wasteland starring Matthew Lewis This February!

Excited is an understatement! Ever since I heard the lovely Matthew Lewis was doing a film outside Harry Potter I was intrigued. After The Syndicate I was desperate to see him as another as-far-from-Neville-as-you-can-get character! So I was very pleased to hear that Wasteland, renamed The Rise ,was to be shown during the Jameson International Film Festival which is held in Dublin every year.
This is how friends saw Driving Lessons. This is where I saw Cherrybomb. Once again it has delivered early access to Harry Potter cast indie flicks.
For those of you lucky enough to be living in our emerald isle you can still book tickets for the screening on Friday the 15th February at Cineworld, Parnell Street Dublin at 6: 15.
You can book on the Jameson website right here.
If you plan on going, send us a tweet here so we can meet up!
Niamh, your very excited admin!

No comments: