Thursday, January 5, 2012

UPDATE:NEW Radcliffe Parade Cover and interview, New Woman in Black featurette


DanRadcliffe.co.uk are reporting this afternoon that the upcoming Parade Magazine features Dan as it's cover star and includes an interview with our main man. To the left we wish we had the cover, but instead we have A SCREENCAP from a video below of his shoot! More on the interview AND COVER soon!

For the Parade article read here, but you'll have to wait for scans to emerge for the entire interview. STAY TUNED!
In the meantime,this is sooo cute...sooo happy for Dan!
"Are you in love with girlfriend Rosie Coker? [Radcliffe met Coker, a production assistant, on the set of the last Potter film.]
"Yes, absolutely. When Rosie’s here, every day seems better….I’m not an easy person to love. There are lots of times when I’m a very good boyfriend, but there are times when I’m useless. I mean, I’m a mess around the house. I talk nonstop. I become obsessed with things. This year it’s fantasy football, which means Rosie has to listen to me talking 24 hours a day about this team. 'Should I take this player out, do you think, darling?' And she listens to it, and she loves me for my oddness, my awkwardness, all of those things that I hate about myself. She finds them cute. I guess that’s love."



In other Dan news, Snitchseeker posted a new The Woman in Black BEHIND THE SCENES video,which can now be seen below;


The article also included a new image from the movie out February,which we picked up on yesterday but forgot to post! Check in out on our facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I'm really glad I've found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is actually irritating. A good web site with interesting content, {that is} what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.
UAG Tactical Mossberg Maverick 88 12 Gauge Shotgun Complete Action Slide With Tri 3 Weaver Picatinny Rail Forend Handguard