Monday, June 21, 2010

HAHA! JASON ISAACS CAUGHT STEALING DAILY PROPHETS FROM DH SET!


Here's a funny story from Snitchseeker; Jason Isaacs lived up to him cowardly alter-ego Lucius recently when he was caught stealing Daily Prophet Props from the Deathly Hallows set!
"Once I was walking around with a friend and I was trying to impress him with how these rules apply to other people and not me and there was a huge pile of newspapers that Miranda Richardson's (character) writes for and I took it to my trailer.

"I was probably thinking of giving it back; I was just showing off for my friend and within about three seconds there was a (worker) banging at my door of my trailer, 'Can we have those newspapers back!' and appropriately humiliated me in front of my friend! They're absolutely right to do it."

This quote comes from an interview with the actor, who recently attended the Edinburgh Film Festival as a judge, which can be read here:

No comments: