Saturday, December 6, 2014

Daniel Radcliffe: 'Now you see me 2' updates, 'What If' deleted scene - OUT IN UK February, Horns out in Jan/March

We previously retweeted the information that filming on Now You See Me 2 had begun:



but now we have more information on the filming!
Dan has updated his Google+ account with the following:
Dear Google+ers: Thank you so much for helping us to near the 50 million mile stone. I'm sorry I have posted much recently but I have just started filming NOW YOU SEE ME: THE SECOND ACT,  which has already been a fantastic experience, working with an amazing cast and crew. I'd love to share some pictures but I'm pretty sure that'd get me in trouble with our producers. Suffice to say I'm excited for everyone to see the movie(in 2016!). Thanks again for your continued support! You're the best (yes, all of you!) - Dan
In other words from Dan, so to speak, VH1 did an interview with the What If main man where he spoke about Sid Vicious, punk and more. Check it out:



There is also a new clip from What If available online(ONLY TO US viewers). In the deleted scene, Wallace teachers his nephew about fisty-cuffs. Check it out on MTV.

What If has no been released on DVD/Blu-Ray in the US but won't hit the UK/Ireland until next February 9th. Horns will be out in the US January and in the UK in March.

No comments: