Monday, November 12, 2012

First Young Doctors Notebook Trailer, New Dan Interview About Potter, Nominated for Awards for Woman in Black

DR.CO.UK were the first to post the brand new first trailer for Dan's foray into comedy in A Young Doctor's Notebook and we have now posted a better quality version on the youtube which can now be seen below:


Thanks to Outslider2011 for the video.

In other Dan news, Danradcliffe.com are reporting that A new interview with the Harry actor about his big role was broadcast on Sky Showcase last Friday, and was shown last night on Sky 1. Had i not been so busy Iwould have posted this sooner. Off now to find a video guys!
Snitchseeker posted this from the transcript:
Daniel Radcliffe: "Somebody said to me after Potter are you not going to take a break? I said no, I cannot afford to take a break: this is the time when the film world will be watching to see what we do next and we can't afford to be seen to be inactive. That fear of failure is something that will panic me a lot."

"Whatever opportunities I get for the rest of my life, 99% of them you can trace back to the fact that I got this amazing job when I was 10.

"I still maintain that there is no place more fun for a boy than a film set: it's just great because it's mad and there's lots of stuff to play with and climb on - I loved it; it was great."

"I really want to prove all the people wrong who assumed, when I got the part, that we wouldn't carry on beyond Potter."

"I've already done stuff towards that; Equus, My Boy Jack, December Boys, Woman In Black - these are first steps in what is going to be a very long process."

"I don't feel weird about that, I just feel like 'what a disappointment it must be when you meet me.'"

"People think film stars are all very cool and I'm not, I am a geek. I'm obsessed with cricket, I'm not particularly what people want when they meet a movie star."
The interview is an hour long and brand new as part of the SKY MOVIES holiday Potter season.
Highlights can be read here. 

UPDATE: This will repeated next weekend as follows:
SKY MOVIES MODERN GREATS Fri Nov 16th 1.15pm,
SKY MOVIES FAMILY Fri November 16th 7.00pm,
SKY TWO Sun 18th November 2.30pm,
SKY SHOWCASE, Sun 18th November 4.30pm.

Finally, Daniel Radcliffe was honored by the First Annual 2012 Fright Night Awards:
The Fright Night Awards is a virtual awards show held exclusively online in which fans from all over the world can vote for their favorite stars in categories such as movies, television, celebrity costumes, and more!
Daniel won Favourite Actor in a Horror Film for The Woman in Black and the movie won Favourite Scare Movie of the Year.
Check out a video below:


Source: Mugglenet

No comments: