Thursday, August 19, 2010

THE DIRT COMES OUT! DAN IS A THIEF!- RUPERT

:P
Okay maybe i'm olaying a little false. I thought it'd be a funny headline! But Rupert did reveal in a new interview, according to Snitchseeker, that Dan has a bit of a robber in him;
"If we were mates with Daniel Radcliffe, we’d steal his stuff and sell it on eBay. Ever nicked his things?
Rupert: No, but he’s stolen loads from me."

Read the rest of the interview here:
"
How many pairs of trainers have you got?
Rupert: I’ve got one pair. I’ve got one pair of shoes, generally. I find a pair and I just wear them until they fall off me.

What are your favourite kinds of bread, soup and cheese?
Rupert: Hovis, Heinz Tomato and, not being a big cheese fan, I’d probably choose cheddar.

Have you been on a date with Calum Best?
Rupert: No.

What’s the best thing in your house?
Rupert: I’ve got a little flat in London that I use at weekends, and in there I’ve made a cinema. It’s a bit of a cave.

What’s your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
Rupert: Errrr, where am I?

What’s the best thing you’ve ever signed?
Rupert: A photo of Trevor McDonald.

Who has got the best house you’ve ever been to?
Rupert: I don’t know, I haven’t been to many celebrity houses.

Ever been at a party where an animal was roaming around?
Rupert: I have quite a few animals at home, like donkeys and pigs, so they would have been roaming about during our parties.

Have you met Simon Cowell?
Rupert: No. "

No comments: