Friday, July 2, 2010

JULIE WALTERS TALKS ABOUT FINISHING POTTER AND WATCHING THE TRIO GROW UP


snitchseeker had these quotes from hello magazine:
"It was sad. They were all little tots when we started and now they are great big blokes and girls. I felt very sad on the last day. Being part of such a huge phenomenon was amazing. It has meant that a whole generation of children recognise me now.

"Mind you, they don't always, because I wear a wig and padding in the films, which even Daniel Radcliffe didn't realise. I had to point out to him that it's all birdseed under my dress."

-http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/walters-sadness-at-potter-farewell_1150545

UPDATE: I checked the actual magazine and as it is only one page, there isnt any more than what is on the website.

No comments: