Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DEATHLY HALLOWS TALK...JUST SOME PEOPLE WITH DH ON THEIR LIPS...


SOURCE:SNITCHSEEKER
"Actor Guy Henry, who has been cast as Minister for Magic Pius Thicknesse in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, recently spoke about the massive schedule for the films, and how director David Yates puts the entire feature together.
"It's like the invasion of a small country, the schedule. I don't know how they get it all together."
He went on: "David Yates, the director, goes rushing from one unit to another, directing one scene with one bunch of actors and then to another scene from the other movie with another bunch of actors. If he ever has a break he goes to the editing suite and starts editing the first film so it's ready for Christmas. I've never seen anything like it."
Guy had this to say about star Daniel Radcliffe:
"He's a gent of the first water. He's delightful."


CHRIS RANKIN and the PHELPS TWINS were talking about filming on their twitters.
Chris, who plays Percy Weasley was speaking about finishing filming;
"So I think today is my last day filming Harry Potter.... God...10 years of my life may well be over come Midnight tonight...!

As much as I'm really terribly sad about finishing, I'm excited to see what will come next! Although another ten years and I'll be 36...!

Well we've done some shooting but it's wet...! Proper welled up mid take just now! Fortunately I fits with the scene though!"

SNITCHSEEKER also had exculisve videos of him talking about Deathly Hallows:




MEANWHILE, the twins were getting their hair dyed for the last time, as can be seen in this amusing picture.

No comments: