Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Daniel Radcliffe does Twitter Q&A for 'Horns': Full Transcript


Yesterday Daniel Radcliffe done a Q&A with fans live via Twitter to promote Horns. Below are all the questions and answers.

Q: Do you think you'd like to direct a film someday?
A: Yes, definitely. In fact I’ve written a script which is a very dark comedy. Hopefully I’ll get to make it one day.

Q: What is the weirdest thing that happened to you making the film #Horns ?
A: I accidentally drank anti-freeze. #LongStory

Q: What was the most challenging part about playing Ig Perrish?
A: Trying to be as real as possible while dealing with the insane situation.

Q: What kind of books do you like to read? Are there any books you would like to recommend?
A: The master & margarita, and I would also recomend Slaughter-House Five.

Q: what are u dressing up as for Halloween this year
A: Probably as Ig from Horns as I kept the Jacket

Q: my son learned to smile watching you on the Autism DVD you contributed to at age 12. What are you most proud of?
A: That, now.... and thank you!

Q: who has been your role model as a child?
A: My parents.

Q:  which characteristics you share with this new character ?? And could you be friend of him???
A:  I could definitely be his friend, he has great taste in music and if he wasn't dealing with the Horns would be a really nice guy.

Q: what's your personal favourite line from Horns ?
A: There's one moment in the film I say "One thing i've got in my favour, i'm really f***ing hard to kill".


Q: What was the best piece of advice you've ever received and who gave it to you?
A: My father.... When you meet somebody, get your hand out first to shake theirs...

Q: The horns quite suit you! Did you keep them once filming finished?
A: I got to keep one set there were many!

Q: What do you admire the most about Juno Temple?
A: Her fearlessness, her work ethic and generally being a lovely person. She's the best!

Q: why do you like being in scary movies
A: there is satisfaction in filming something knowing that a year later it's going to make people scream!

Q: What songs are in your playlist for #Horns ?
A: @PerfumeGenius @Radiohead and @TheShiversNYC's Lonely Road which ended up on the #HornsMovie soundtrack.

Q: Favorite trait or characteristic of your character, Ignatius?
A: He's a romantic in the truest sense, he's pure of heart.

Q: Would you recommend This movie to someone who's scared of horror movies
A: Yes, absolutely. It's not all horror, there are elements of comedy and romance in there, too.

Q: if you had a chance to play any other character on horns, who would it be?
A: I'd probably go with my brother in the movie, terry.

Q: what was the most difficult part of the filming for Horns?
A: Driving, I drive in the move but I don't in real life. I've since had lessons and will take a test soon.

Q: What is your biggest fear?
A: Being buried alive! But that’s a rational fear. I don’t have any phobias.

Q: in #HornsMovie you get people to reveal their darkest secrets. Who would you like to do that to in real life?
A: I can't think of names, but i'm sure there are some politicians we could have some fun with!

Q: Do you think Ig's power is a good or bad one to have?
A: I think it's bad, knowing what other people are thinking would be like being able to feel other's pain. No one wants that.

Q: What would you do if you woke up with real horns?
A: I would probably avoid all of the people I like so that I wouldn't know what they were really thinking.

Q: What are you looking for when you read a script?
A: The chance to do something that I haven't done before.

Q: what was it like working with Princess Leia (the snake)?
A: love it, she would hang on to me to stay warm. She got that name as she was carried in a Star Wars pillow case.

Q: name 3 actors you haven't worked with but wish to in the future
A: George Clooney, Jennifer Lawrence (she's so cool!), Jeremy Brett (if time travel is possible.)

No comments: