Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Daniel Radcliffe: VIDEO: First Look Young Doctor's Notebook Season 2, Talks About Fantastic Beasts Movie

Danradcliffe.co.uk are reporting that a first look video at the highly anticipated season 2 of A Young Doctor's Notebook that Daniel filmed late last month. Check out the video below:

In other Daniel Radcliffe news, he has spoken about his thoughts on the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie that J.K. Rowling will be writing for Warner Bros:
"I first thought, 'Thanks Jo, I'm going to have to answer tons of questions about this now'."

"I'm sure they're going to have a great time. I'm sure a lot of people will be really excited."

"I, needless to say, won't be involved. I don't know if any of us (the original Potter cast) will be. I know nothing about it."
The comments came as he was back in London this week to promote the upcoming second series of the above, and an image of him at this press conference is left. He also noted that he did not want to be considered "an exhibitionist" so therefore will not be naked in Season 2, sorry girls and boys :P

No comments: