Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Daniel Radcliffe Video & Emma Watson Gives Up School For Movies (again :P)

Snitchseeker have posted this lovely new video interview filmed by Nylon magazine when they did their article with Daniel for the March edition. Check it out below;


In other Cast news, Emma Watson has revealed that she is to jet off soon to film The Bling Ring, taking another break from studies. Snitchseeker posted the full message that Emma revealed on her website and this can now be read below;
Hey Guys,
I'm just packing to go out to Los Angeles for "Bling Ring".
I'm taking my 3rd term out of Worcester College to make sure I don't compromise my studies or my part in the film.
I am so excited to have the opportunity to learn from Sofia and make what I think is a very important film. This is a bit of dream for me really.
So that's my update!
I hope everyone is well.
Love Emma xx

Full details of this project so far can be read on our website here.

No comments: