Sunday, September 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US..DANAHOLICS CELEBRATES 5TH BIRTHDAY!

AROUND THIS TIME 5 YEARS AGO...
I was an impressionable slightly ashamed harry potter and Daniel Radcliffe fan living in my own world, but surviving cause I had Potter.
I set up the first form of Danaholics Anonymous on the social site of the day in these parts, bebo.
(you can see the original site with its many pictures by clicking on the article title.)
In those days, I went to the effort of writing a new post on the page for each news story, quoting snitchseeker etc for the few that were fans of the page, few who read it.
Somewhere in 2007 we got all official and went to a few events, including the opening night of Equus and The Order of The Phoenix Premiere in London. These pictures were posted on the site and excitedly blogged on.
The blogspot and youtube were later set up to expand the mini empire and mix up the media being presented.
In the last year or so, I realised how rehashed our posts there were and decided to set up a twitter and retweet all the necessary stuff for you all to save you boredom and me time.
We also have a facebook. All these pages can be viewed,liked etc by following the links on the right side of this blog.
Finally, I would like to ask of you all, as a present to us, to recommend us to your twitter friends so we can up our numbers!!! please?

No comments: