Monday, February 28, 2011

EMMA WATSON TELLS STAR HER SECRET TO STAYING LOOKING FAB AS SHE DOES


I was flicking through an old mag of my mums when i came across this article about Emma's "love of food and hockey".
Emma Watson, who we all know always looks fabulous has a similar mantra as regards food to me, an a sensebile one; "eat what you like and be healthy and take exercise".
She says she likes to keep her own image saying; " I want to avoid becoming too styled and...too generic".
Emma has always been a person not caring too much about other people's opinions, an admirable quality, she also points to sport as a great way of staying slim and keeping healthy; "sweating is healthy. For some reason girls seem to think it is unfeminine and they worry about being 'pretty'. But I feel the most pretty when I come off the pitch after a hockey game and I have got pink cheeks and bright eyes."

So don't feel you have to crash diet girls, eating in moderation and exercise are key. Great advice indeed. :)

No comments: