Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DAN AND TOM TALK COMIC-CON AND HARRY POTTER


Dan apologised for not attending the comic-con after it was rumoured he was, according to a LOS ANGELES TIMES article. He also spoke of his fantastic birthday celebrations in the fabulous ST. PETERSBURG... (GREEN WITH ENVY):
"It was fantastic. I was in St. Petersburg for my birthday, which is probably the most beautiful, the most incredible, wonderful place I've ever been in my life. It really is absolutely amazing. I went with two friends and it was brilliant."

cHECK OUT THE FULL ARTICLE AT: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2010/07/daniel-radcliffe-to-comiccon-fans-i-apologize-for-my-disappointing-nonpresence.html
ON THE SUBJECT OF COMIC-CON, TOM was speaking to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD at the Comic-Con and SS have the video:

No comments: